Servings: 6 portions
- 6 Pieces Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 Piece Spanish Chorizo sliced
- 2 Cups Paella Rice
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Pesto
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Piece White Onion minced
- 6 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a paella pan.
- Sear the chicken drumsticks until brown.
- Add the chorizo, onions, and garlic into the pan. Sautee until onions are translucent.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Add the rice and stir until evenly coated with the oil in the pan.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the pesto and add the bay leaves.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and leave to steam for 17 minutes.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!