Servings: 10 people
- 750 Grams Ground Chicken
- 1 small Yellow Onion minced
- 1 small red bell pepper minced
- 1 small green bell pepper minced
- 1 Raw Egg
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Catsup
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Minced Carrots
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions.
- Wrap each portion in cling film, rolling into uniform logs.
- Wrap again in aluminum foil.
- Poach for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave to cool before unwrapping and slicing.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!