Mexican Chicken Skewers
Speed - 95%
Simplicity - 100%
Tastiness - 100%
Perfectly seasoned chicken skewers. Definitely preparing this recipe again!
Servings: 4 servings
- 500 Grams Chicken Breast Fillet cut into 2" chunks
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Mexican Oregano
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- Whisk together olive oil, cumin, oregano, and cilantro.
- Add chicken in and marinate for at least four hours.
- Thread onto skewers and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 4 minutes per side.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply