Servings: 6 servings
- 6 Slices Country Bread sliced and toasted
- 12 Pieces Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 Large Eggplant diced
- 1 Large Red Onion sliced
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Toss the tomatoes, eggplants, and red onions, garlic, and thyme in olive oil.
- Spread on a baking pan and roast for 10-15 minutes at 180C.
- Take the roasted vegetables out of the oven. Toss with the sherry vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread ricotta on each toast then top with the roasted vegetables.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!