Servings: 8 portions
- 150 Grams Pork Loin thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 2 Pieces Dried Chilis
- 1/4 Cup Dried Woodear Mushrooms rehydrated in water
- 1/4 Cup Dried Shiitake Mushrooms rehydrated in water
- 1/4 Cup Dried Lily Flowers rehydrated in water
- 1/4 Cup Firm Tofu
- 1/4 Cup Winter Bamboo Shoots julienne
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro chopped
- 2 Pieces Eggs slightly beaten
- 2 Liters Chicken Stock
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Ground White Pepper to taste
- White Sugar to taste
- Combine stock, dried chilis, red peppers, woodears, shiitake, dried lily flowers, soy sauce, and vinegar in a pot. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add pork loin, bamboo shoots, and firm tofu. Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the cornstarch slurry and simmer until thick.
- Stir in the eggs into the soup.
- Fold in chopped cilantro before serving.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!