Short Rib Tagliatelle
Speed - 95%
Simplicity - 97%
Tastiness - 100%
Those beef ribs ended up fall-off-the-bone tender. The ragu sauce was just so perfect over freshly cooked pasta.
Servings: 6 people
- 1.5 Kilograms Beef Short Ribs
- 1 Piece Onion diced
- 1 Piece Carrot diced
- 1-2 Stalks Celery diced
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Cup Red Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Puree
- 1 14 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 4 Cups Beef Stock
- 500 Grams tagliatelle cooked according to package directions
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a braising pan.
- Sear beef ribs until brown on all sides.
- Add onions, carrots, garlic, and celery. Sweat until translucent.
- Add tomato puree and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with wine, scraping all pan drippings loose.
- Add stock, barely covering the beef ribs.
- Add all dried herbs into the pan.
- Cover and simmer until beef ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender.
- Serve over freshly cooked pasta.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply