Korean Rice Cake Soup
Speed - 100%
Simplicity - 100%
Tastiness - 98%
A clear and light broth that's really comforting. Those springy rice cakes were just a joy to eat.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 Cups Beef Stock
- 1 Piece White Onion chopped
- 2 Stalks Green Onions chopped
- 5 Pieces Black Peppercorns
- 150 Grams Korean Rice Cakes
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Sheet Roasted Seaweed shredded
- Combine the stock, white onions, green onions, and peppercorns in a stockpot. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice cakes and simmer for another 7-10 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce.
- Top with shredded seaweed, additional green onions, and serve with a side of Kimchi.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!
Jennifer Nicol Colwell
I am big fan of Korean foods and always love to eat and cook korean recipe. Thanks for this great recipe tutorial. Can’t wait to try out this today.