Servings: 6 people
- 300 Grams Dried Vermicelli
- 300 Grams Pork Loin thinly sliced
- 1 Piece Carrot sliced
- 1 Piece Onion thinly sliced
- 1 Small Head Cabbage roughly chopped
- 4 Cloves garlic minced
- 4 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Black Bean Paste
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine pork loin, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, five spice, and black pepper in a bowl. Leave to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat remaining sesame oil in a wok.
- Sautee cabbage and carrots briefly. Season with salt and set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in the same wok.
- Add the pork and sautee for a minute.
- Add garlic and onions. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add chicken stock, remaining soy sauce, and black bean paste. Bring to a simmer.
- Add vermicelli and simmer over low heat until all the liquid is absorbed by the noodles. Add more stock if needed.
- Toss the cabbage and carrots back into the wok.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!