Servings: 4 servings
- 300 Grams Pork Belly cut into 2" pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger julienne
- 2 Tablespoons Fermented Black Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Chinese Cooking Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Pieces Red Chili chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Teasoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- a pinch of Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a steam-safe dish and marinate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the dish to a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!