Steamed Ginger & Blackbean Pork
Speed - 100%
Simplicity - 100%
Tastiness - 98%
Melt-in-the-mouth tender pork in a thick and really flavorful glaze. Briny, sweet, spicy, fresh. . . it really is difficult to describe the awesome flavors going on in this dish.
Servings: 4 servings
- 300 Grams Pork Belly cut into 2" pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger julienne
- 2 Tablespoons Fermented Black Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Chinese Cooking Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Pieces Red Chili chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Teasoon Cornstarch
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- a pinch of Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a steam-safe dish and marinate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the dish to a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply