Servings: 4 servings
- 500 Grams Clams
- 1.5 Cups White Long-Grain Rice washed
- 3 Stalks Lemongrass bundled
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Piece Shallot minced
- 1" Piece Ginger minced
- 6 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Clam Stock
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot.
- Sautee garlic, ginger, and shallots until aromatic.
- Add white wine, lemongrass bundle, red chili flakes, and clams.
- Bring to a simmer, cover, and leave to steam for 5 minutes.
- Take the clams out of the pot and set aside.
- Add the rice into the pot together with additional clam stock, salt, and sesame oil.
- Bring to a boil then cover and turn the heat down to lowest setting.
- Leave the rice to steam for 17 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and leave the pot covered for another 10 minutes.
- Fluff the cooked rice with a meat fork and top with the cooked clams.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!