Cold Seafood Salad
Speed - 98%
Simplicity - 100%
Tastiness - 100%
Light and fresh! The essence of orange and freshness of dill really worked well to complement the fresh flavors of seafood in this excellent cold salad. A definite must-try!
Servings: 8 portions
- 250 Grams Shell Macaroni cooked to package directions
- 12 Large Prawns cooked, peeled, and cut into chunks
- 6 Sticks Kani cut into chunks
- 1 Can Albacore Tuna drained
- 1 Piece Shallot minced
- 1-2 Stalks Celery chopped
- Zest of 1 Orange
- a few sprigs Fresh Dill chopped
- 2/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Ground White Pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve chilled.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply