Servings: 4 people
- 300 Grams Calamari cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Piece Shallot minced
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1″ Piece Ginger minced
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Cups String Beans chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- Sautee shallots, garlic, and ginger until aromatic.
- Add string beans and sautee for a minute.
- Add calamari and sautee briefly.
- Add coconut milk and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce and pinch of cayenne pepper.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!