Servings: 2 servings
- 6-8 Stalks Bok Choy
- 200 Grams Minced Pork
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Bean Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Sichuan Peppercorns
- 2 Teaspoons Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- Steam bok choy until al dente.
- Heat peanut oil in a pan.
- Add pork and cook until brown.
- Add garlic and sichuan peppercorns. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add chili bean paste, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Dissolve cornstarch in chicken broth. Add slurry into the pan and simmer until thick.
- Arrange bok choy in a serving platter. Ladle on minced pork and top with chili oil.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!