Servings: 4 servings
- 500 Grams Green Beans chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 250 Grams Pork Loin thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Pork Stock
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream
- 4-5 Pieces Thai Chili Peppers chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Shrimp Paste
- 1 inch-piece Ginger minced
- 4 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 Piece Shallot thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Sautee shallots, ginger, garlic, and thai chilis.
- Add slices of pork and sautee until brown.
- Add green beans and sautee for 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp paste and sautee for another minute.
- Add pork stock and simmer until beans are cooked al dente.
- Add coconut cream and simmer to thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!