Servings: 4 servings
- 500 Grams Chicken Breast Fillets cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Chinese Cooking Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Black Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Catsup
- 2 Pieces Dried Chili chopped
- 4 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 Piece White Onion chopped
- 1 Piece Bell Pepper chopped
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Combine the chicken pieces, half of the soy sauce, half of the sesame oil, and half of the cornstarch in a bowl. Leave to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine the cooking wine, remaining soy sauce, remaining sesame oil, remaining cornstarch, black vinegar, catsup, and sugar in a bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok.
- Sautee garlic and dried chili until aromatic.
- Add chicken and marinade. Sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onions and bell peppers. Sautee for a minute.
- Stir in the sauce mixture. Simmer until thick.
- Top with roasted peanuts.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!