Servings: 2 servings
- 1 Cup Canned Chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce chopped
- 1 Large Tomato chopped
- 1 Medium Cucumber diced
- 1 Medium Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini Paste
- 1 Clove garlic grated
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- In a bowl, stir together chickpeas, olive oil, ground cumin, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180C.
- Whisk together tahini paste, yogurt, and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss all vegetables and roasted chickpeas in the tahini dressing.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!