Servings: 8 people
- 1.5 Kilograms Pork Spare Ribs
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sri Racha
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 6 Pieces Star Anise
- 1 Tablespoon Black Peppercorns
- 1 Bunch Scallions roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Combine all ingredients except for the pork in a sauce pan and simmer for 10 minutes. Leave to cool completely.
- Marinate pork in the ponzu glaze overnight.
- Transfer the ribs and marinade in a baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 2-3 hours at 160C.
- Remove the pork out of the oven and baste with reduced glaze in the baking dish.
- Finish under the broiler for 10 minutes.
Like this recipe?Follow @FoodForNet on Pinterest!